Now is a great time to start planning some great family and “me time”. No need to travel far from home.
- Begin by creating a special oasis-like outdoor living space complete with a beautiful new deck.
- Family bonding time can include game night, involving the kids in food prep.
- Relax in your hot tub or swimming pool.
- Don’t have a pool? Declare a water game day with a kiddie pool, hose, water blasters, pistols, soakers and water balloons.
- Play catch, Frisbee, croquet, volleyball or badminton, winner gets to decide what’s for dinner.
- Enjoy some quite time, turn off the phones or make it an electronic free week(end)
- Set up auto vacation reply in your email, leave business in the office.
- Try your hand at glamping (glamorous camping) right in your own backyard. Buy or rent a tent.
- Get a new comfy Adirondack chair and settle in with a good book. Indulge in a vacation-reading binge.
- Invite the neighbors over for a friendly BBQ competition. Who can make the best rub?
- Add an outdoor fireplace or pit for snuggling up and enjoying s’mores.
- Bring a destination home for dinner. Order in or get creative in your outdoor kitchen and enjoy foods from your favorite locale.
- Try your hand at a vegetable garden.
- Visit local attractions with the family. Check out the zoo, museum, or local festivals.
Contact My Deck 908-713-1000 to create your perfect outdoor living space – Custom Decks, Patios, Railings, Walkways, Gazebos, Outdoor Furniture, Awnings & Lighting
My Deck, LLC.
8 Route 31
Providing Service to the local New Jersey Area
Flemington, Raritan, Hillsborough, Milford, Alexandria,
Clinton, West Windsor, Princeton, Mendham, Somerset,
Bridgewater, Bernardsville, Kingwood, Frenchtown,
Lebanon, Annandale, Lambertville, Hopewell,
Plainsboro, Kendall Park, Somerville, Reading