Everyone enjoys sitting outdoors, but no one wants to be uncomfortable. Today’s awnings are aesthetically more pleasing and extremely user-friendly than those available in your grandmother’s day! Awnings add a special touch to your property and act as a supplemental roof or cover to protect your family, home, business and belongings from the outdoor elements.
Retractable awnings are cantilevered structures so that they can open and closed as your need arises. They are constructed so that the awning cover and supporting frame retracts completely against the building they are attached to, and in doing so, relieves the awning from the wind, rain, and snow pressures, normally associated with extended fixed frame awnings or canopies.
Shade with a Special Touch. Why buy a retractable awning?
- Extends the length of time you can sit on your patio, hot tub or front porch comfortably
- Protects your skin from the sun
- Shelters you from the rain or snow
- Prevents your outdoor patio furniture from fading
- As well as your interior furniture, upholstery, hardwood floors, rugs, carpets and artwork from fading
- Keeps your home cooler by reducing the heat by 50-75%
- Saves you money on air conditioning electricity bills
- Available in many styles, colors, and materials such as like aluminum, cloth, vinyl, or wood.
- Coordinates and compliment your home, business, and landscaping by adding shape, dimension, and color
- Great alternative to a patio overhang or covered deck
- Available in stationary or retractable awnings
My Deck has a huge selection of awning in sizes and colors to compliment any home. Why wait until next spring to enjoy your outdoor living space. Call Us Today (908) 713-1000.
8 Route 31
Custom Decks, Patios, Railings, Walkways, Gazebos,
Awnings, Outdoor Furniture & Lighting
Providing Service to the local New Jersey Area
Flemington, Raritan, Hillsborough, Milford, Alexandria,
Clinton, West Windsor, Princeton, Mendham, Somerset,
Bridgewater, Bernardsville, Kingwood, Frenchtown,
Lebanon, Annandale, Lambertville, Hopewell,
Plainsboro, Kendall Park, Somerville, Readington