A new deck will add dimension to your front or backyard and transform the way you use your outdoor living space. It’s a real awesome addition to your home or business! Decks are a great place to relax and entertain, adding a beautiful area and value to your property.
Reasons to install a deck:
- Entertain your family and friends
- Outdoor kitchen area
- Use your outdoor living space all 4 seasons with covered decks and awnings
- Less expensive than building an additional room
- Frees up space in your home for other uses
- Provides extra storage area
- Adds incredible curb appeal
- Sell your home faster, having a deck will distinguish your home from others and is a much sought-after feature
- Increases the value of your property
- Esthetically appealing, complements the home’s existing style
- Creatively helps make better use of an otherwise challenging terrain
- Enhance your poolside area
- Have fun decorating your deck (add plants, furniture, pillows, rugs, lights, garlands, etc).
How large should my deck be?
Typically, a deck should be proportional to the house and yard. Decks should be about the size or slightly larger than interior rooms with the same function. For example, a deck intended for dining should be around the size of a dining room or if it is intended for entertaining and lounging, it should be living room size. Bear in mind some out furniture may be slightly larger than indoor furniture and you need to include space for people to move about. Your new deck should be easily accessible and give you the wow factor to your property.
We can build your deck in a variety of woods and styles…
So, whether you choose a natural wood deck or a low-maintenance composite or PV deck, you can pick from a variety of styles based on the contours of your property, intended use and your desires. Call MY Deck today for estimate on your new custom designed deck and installation.
My Deck, LLC.
8 Route 31
Custom Deck Design & Installation
*Decks, *Railings, *Awnings, *Gazebos, *Patios, *Walkways
Providing Service to the local New Jersey Area
Flemington, Raritan, Hillsborough, Milford, Alexandria,
Clinton, West Windsor, Princeton, Mendham, Somerset,
Bridgewater, Bernardsville, Kingwood, Frenchtown,
Lebanon, Annandale, Lambertville, Hopewell,
Plainsboro, Kendall Park, Somerville, Readington